2. Mt.Amuyao - the summit shows a breathtaking panorama of the entire Cordillera range
3. Mt. Makiling –famous for its guardian fairy named Maria Makiling…sooooooooo Pinoy, talk about legends.
4. Mt. Pulag via Akiki Trail – has a very difficult trail but the more it calls my human quest for challenge
5. Mt. Banahaw – a home for Rizalistas and other cults and believe to be the "New Jerusalem"
6. Mt.Isarog - has a rich biodiversity and beautiful views
7. Mt. Pinatubo – just like to be part of this historical mountain, famous for its eruption which had put the Philippines in uproar
8. Mt. Tarak Ridge – has a rewarding view at the summit wherein you could see the whole view of Bataan, Manila Bay and the tall buildings in Metro Manila.
9. Mt. Asog- a majestic sun rise can be viewed from its summit.
10. Mt. Batulao – the summit of Mt. Batulao offers a spectacular 360-degree view of the Batangas landscape, including Taal Lake and Volcano, and Balayan Bay
11. Mt. Famy ( Romelo ) – famous getaway for mountaineers and commonly called as the "land of the falls" because of the countless waterfalls you can find there .
12. Mt.Halcon - provides a breathtaking view of landscapes in the municipality of Baco in Oriental Mindoro.