Monday, December 26, 2011

Sweeper




                                                                                                                                    Are you going?

                                                                                          Yup, Paul volunteered as a sweeper.

                                                                                                   Yeah, that would be very hard.

                                                                                                 I’m saving   my patience already.

                                                                                                                                   I wanna go too.

                                                                       Why not? You have a lot there to take care of.

               Yeah, I see 6 of them.But  that’s fine.I’m happy to see I’ve made them up  

                                                                                                                  and down the mountain.







4 comments:

  1. not just to bring them up and down, but also to keep everyone safe and no one gets left behind, sounds like the Marines?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish i can be with the team, knowing that there's a number of newbei to join, my sweeper instinct tells me that i have to be in this climb, but im not sure yet if i can come, arrise can you take my place as the sweeper? hehehe. and let sir paul concentrate on the whole team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm saving my patience already..hahaha=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you'll be needing that so bring a lot, hehehe! i'll give you some, :)

    ReplyDelete